臺灣唯一投資理財教育平台、國際金融資訊整合網,提供最完整的財經訊息、國際金融資訊給您。
立即訂閱今週刊~啟富達學員獨享『紙本每期只要48元, 電子每期只要29元』
啟富達官網搬家了!

首頁   >   臥龍學院 > 詳細內容
臥龍學院
本區發表之圖形、文字,僅屬個人言論,並不代表本公司立場。
發 表 主 題 When is the right time to invest ING Brazile? 發 佈 日 期 2010-10-05 23:42:29
發 表 人 CYLIU 回 應 數 2
Dear Sir Eric:
The result of Brazile president election on Oct 4th this month that it will have the second running to decide who will be the next president. If we have 4 million NT dollar to invest, could we put it into the poll once or seperate the money for 2 times into the poll? When is the right time to invest? 2 questions above ,please give me certain timetable to invest? It is more appreciation to the almighty Sir ERIC. Thanks so much and waitting your response ASAP.
發 表 人 CYLIU 回 覆 日 期 2010-10-06 07:10:57
回 應 主 題 RE: When is the right time to invest ING Brazile?
Tks for your kindly answering. It is glad that you mentioned "reach the peak". I would wait the time patiently.
發 表 人 min 回 覆 日 期 2010-10-06 02:07:53
回 應 主 題 RE: When is the right time to invest ING Brazile?
"The result of Brazile president on OCt 4th this month that it will have the second running to decide who wil be the next president".-------------------- The sentence showed above confused me entirely. The result of "what" you didn't mentioned here, therfore, I assume that the story you leaved here is you believe that the election will have the decicive influence on the Brazil's equity market and you also want to know what is the best time to buy or sell the mutual fund. Based on the past experiences and data, stock market will gains 25% up after six month of election. For instance, after six month of president election on 2006 and 2002, the Barzile's stock market rise 30% and 25.7%, respectively. So, I would suggest it's indeed the best time to invest in Braizle. However, at the current stage, I think the BOVESPA index reach the peak and I believe it will falls at a period of time. So, why don't we just wait to see that the best opportunity appears? Eric will signals!!! Be patient!
上5頁 第一頁 上一頁 1. 下一頁 最終頁 下5頁

Copyright © 2008 啟富達國際(股)公司_推薦如何投資理財課程 版權所有   電話:02-2703-2053
地址:台北市大安區仁愛路三段26號4樓之3   E-mail:cfd.wma@outlook.com  
x